Looking for something? Click search below, or scroll further for a list of archives
- Believe in Bendigo: taking a map drawing class, designing a map of Bendigo, the city I belong to and the buildings I love
- Good Reads Lately: from Rosie Waterland's "The Anti Cool Girl" to a first hand account of fitting in on the Upper East Side
- Greene Street Juice Cleanse: in which I try a "New York Minute" one day cleanse for the first time
- Polka Dot Press: introducing my new range of prints...colourful book covers with customisable titles and author names
- Heathcote on Show: exploring one of Victoria's food and wine destinations for the Bendigo Magazine Spring Edition
- Small-Fry: the best doughnuts in Hobart?
- Playing with Kraft-Tex: print, sew, stamp...you can do a tonne of stuff with this material paper
- Loving Lately: a ballet mother's instagram feed, Brooke Holm & Teresa Cutter, and curated Etsy finds
- The Best Brownies Recipe Ever: and a print to match!
- beStella Q&A: plus three gorgeous downloads celebrating strong women
- The Apple Shed: a must visit for epic apple pie and cider in Tasmania
- Three Favourite Things: Prince Edward Island, a custom Yurt print and The Third Row
- Styling a Guest Bedroom: a classic grey, black and white pallette with a touch of whimsy
- Are You an Adorable Dork? : the monochrome collection available via Down That Little Lane
- Richmond Hill Cafe & Larder: a new favourite brunch find in Melbourne
- Cushion Nest: online shopping for cushions
- Bowral Road Trip: Driving to NSW for a wedding and foodie/shopping finds along the way
- Crochet Collective: Bendigo Magazine Winter Edition
- Indie Stitches Q&A: Caitlan and her online pattern store, love of thread and knitting, and future design plans
- Hattie Loves Q&A: Jacinta from Hattie Loves and her crochet workshops
- Sweet Green Finds: green pleated dresses and studio tours
- 5 Best Snack Stops in Melbourne: from artisan doughnuts to decadence without guilt
- 13 Things to be Thankful For Right Now: anxiety and peppermint bark hot chocolates
- Woodlands Nursery Print: be brave & explore, run barefoot and climb
- How to Crochet a Hexagon: even though I'm very challenged in the yarn department, I managed to make some!
- Cranberry & Choc Chip Vegan (or not) Cookies
- One + Four = Life: Easter Edition + free coffee printable
- One + Four = Life: my contribution to this project about four looks at everyday
- Loving Lately in March: Beyonce, Ashley G, Eva Black and Jessica Hische
- The Opening of an Etsy Store: I finally did it, and it was scary and fun all rolled into one!
- One Fine Day: a "spend Sunday in Bendigo" guide for Bendigo Magazine
- Finding Flywheel: an amazing letterpress store discovered on a road trip
- My "52 Hellos" Letter: Writing to Pip Lincolne about losing my Grandpa
- Listening & Learning: favourite podcasts, online classes and Megan Washington's TED Talk
- Two Sisters, One Breakfast: Sharing a "Green Kitchen" recipe with my sister
- Summer of Procrastination: finding motivation for the New Year
- With Love & Whimsy: Christmas wishes
- All Is Calm Christmas Edit: a collection of beautiful simple gift ideas
- Small Holdings: a little old wooden church that has become a gorgeous restaurant/cafe nestled in Malmsbury
- The Old Church on The Hill: Q&A with Rose...the power of community and the purpose of belonging
- Online It's-Almost-December Window Shopping
- Exploring the Food Fossickers Tour of Bendigo
- Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Best Post Workout Smoothie: and other favourites...Romoss, Flipbelt, Ultimate Ears, Angora Watercolours
- My Top 5 Favourite Photography Apps
- Chez Dre: A serious Sth Melbourne brunch spot with amazing desserts on the side
- Todays Are For The Taking Hold Of: Q&A about creative projects plus a print and Project Life Cards
- Dear Oceans, Time Zones & Long Country Roads: letters lately
- The Best Eyecream Ever: and other skincare and makeup favourites
- July August Around Here: chocolate bliss balls (the best protein balls!) and Clare Bowditch
- Pasta Making & Dumpling Classes: learning some new culinary skills for the Bendigo Magazine
- Ally & Me + Merchant + Gather Handmade: Three seriously good shopping finds on the streets of Hobart
- Criterion Street Cafe: A quirky cafe in Hobart with salted caramel goodness to be consumed
- Loving Lately in August: Greenwich Village apartment meets the skillz of Mr France Pants
- Cosy Winter Reads: two books, two mags & two blogs to keep you warm during winter
- Tasmania Wander: exploring waterfalls and rivers in gumboots...plus cookies
- Typo Light Box DIY: in which I change up the letters/colours of the Typo Light Box
- Zucchinis & Limes: exploring Sth Melbourne Market and making muffins
- June Around Here: purple gumboots, Nutella hot chocolates & dance routines
- Loving Lately in Almost July: terraniums, Typo Q&A, Sibella Court's nest + scripted prints
- Winter is Coming: learning from Skillshare to create a downloadable print about loving winter
- Rubii Design Q&A Part 1 and Part 2: Newborn & family photographer Mel Plambeck
- DIY Infinity Scarf: I learned to crochet a lime green infinity scarf ready for winter
- Bendigo Magazine Winter 2014: road trip to Echuca/Moama...sharing some great finds
- Winkelen & Flow: Favourite online mags, plus how to read mainstream digital mags for free!
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Soup: recipe by Katie Quinn Davies...
- April & May Around Here: including the Melb Comedy Festival, and could I learn to crochet?
- What Folk Eat: I share some of Bendigo's favourite foodie treats in the Sunday Folk mail swap
- Reading in Autumn: the books, blogs & mags I'm reading...including being in Fete Mag!
- The Best Muesli Cookies Ever: I find a recipe for a yummy healthy morning tea at work
- Ten Bloggers, Eleven Questions: Aimee gives me a Q&A post
- NYC Favourite Places: aka the places I'd return to in a heartbeat
- Loving Lately: letterpress with lace, homemade caramel popcorn,
- Anna & Eleni: playing with washi tape & a cutting machine
- Around Here: First time dumplings, Lark Pop Up Store & Mr Little Jeans
- IKEA Raskog DIY: spray painting the IKEA Raskog trolley for craft supplies
- Bendigo Magazine Autumn: three new takes on the old school general store
- Raspberry, Chocolate & Almond Tea Cake: shared by Mandy of Edward's Greengrocer
- Greenwich Letter Press: the sweetest little stationery (and more!) store in NYC
- Loving Lately: washi polka dotss, homemade Kit Kat bars & throwing glitter
- Rocks on Rosalind: a build your own dessert platter...need I say more? :)
- Tales of New York: ten days in NYC for our tenth wedding anniversary
- Around Here: Angie Baxter's photography workshop at Abbotsford Convent
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Skillet Cookie: the ultimate giant cookie with Lindt choc chips
- Trail to Axedale: following the rail trail to the small town of Axedale on a bike
- A Girl and Her Coffee: a framed DIY using paper, stitching, and Ink & Spindle offcuts
- Tomboy: where a love of repurposed industrial meets the best brownies in the city
- Fete Magazine Pop Up Restaurant: ...at the White House in Daylesford!
- Loving Lately: A perfect mess...Laly's nest...a pink lagoon...Lovisa likes to draw...and Corrin's pins
- Monsieur Truffe Brownies: a chocolate artisan in Melbourne with a little red door + brownies
- Hobart Road Trip: starting with good coffee, and ending with a cheese picnic in Richmond
- Teeny Tiny Cupcakes: soft buttery miniature cupcakes with pale creamy frosting...and stickers!
- Reading Lately: Daydream Lily, Studio Home, a bee pollen cake & married to a spy??
- September Around Here: Green paws, Channing Tatum & Photoshop Brushes
- Lolo & Wren: a birthday brunch to remember at one of my new favourite Melbourne cafes
- Favourite Things: Kelly Moore's Two Sues + Ink & Spindle's hand printed textiles
- Hobart Shop: Elliot My Dear, Store & Co, Salamanca Market and a dog called Simba
- Loving Lately: a fashion forward fox, granola crusted nuts & West Elm's indie playlists
- Pilgrim: home of the most beautiful breakfast in Hobart
- Ella Smethurst Q&A: seriously smitten with the work of this lovely local artist
- August Around Here: shivering in Melbourne, parcels, birthday brunches and bumpy flights
- Portuguese Custard Tarts: buttery flaked pastry encasing creamy custard centres...yum!
- Thrift Shop - Spring Issue: What I learned about op-shopping including a list of local stores
- Something Old, Something New: Blue's Tram, The Wine Bank on View & Percy and Percy
- Project Life April: Minimal version using a Typo bag & bits and pieces from Peppermint mag
- Feathered Arbour: Where bowerbird behaviour is encouraged, with pretty things to line your nest
- Loving Lately: Ada the rabbit, blackberry printables, Netherlands home tour & lovely ceramics
- La Piazza: This Italian restaurant (and its Roman Gnocchi) is a sentimental favourite
- Reading Lately: The incredible Brooke Holm & delightful Miss Zali...& The Night Circus
- July Around Here: Sarah Blasko, vintage napkins, teacup sketching & cupcakes
- Put a Stamp On It: Letter writing memories & my favourite letter based blogs
- Ricotta Hotcakes: Take your pancakes up a level with this Donna Hay recipe
- I Really Ought to Do Something: An Offspring printable about Nina, Patrick & Pajamas
- Safe Haven Collection: Vintage & nautical inspired finds from Etsy & Pinterest
- Chocolate Espresso Brulee Tarts: Donna Hay's delicious recipe from the iPad app
- Project Life: Old Green Bean make many appearances, Giuliana & Bill make one!
- Loving Lately: A Skulk of Foxes, Laura Blythman, Matt Bites, Nation State & a sweet dog video
- The Woodsfolk: Tucked away in Hawthorn, I knew I would fall in love with this store!
- Reading Lately in June: Fashion photography, thrifting adventures & mixed media illustration
- June Around Here: An old camera, Imagine Dragons & a mysterious clunk
- Favourite Things: Kinki Gerlinki, Kikki K, Itchy Bird, Typo, Dumbo Feather & Keep Cup
- Comforting Chocolate Self Saucing Puddings: The danger of individual ramekin versions
- Proud Mary: My first experience with a cult-rep Melbourne cafe with a waiting list
- Loving Lately in June: Handmade trinkets, Pia Jane's `behind the scenes' & washi installation
- A Day in The Life: Photo project long weekend style...with lots of brunching!
- Chocolate, Ricotta & Cherry Ripe Layer Cake: Celebrating one year of blogging
- Curator Megan Spencer: The early stages of laneway art & cultivating an outdoor gallery
- Artist Kelly Robson & The Tea Children: Kelly's interview about her street art
- Bendigo Magazine Winter Issue: Chancery Lane street art, with artist & curator
- Inspired by Balloons: Including a polka dot car & a Parisian purse for your smart phone
- Reading Lately: Breakfast cake, living in SundayLand, IndieJane photography...new reads
- Piglet Meets Chalkboard: I play with a quote from A.A. Milne in chalkboard lettering
- The Wedding: The glowy-ness of Daylesford in Autumn, the dresses, the dessert & more
- Thank You Banana Bread: With sour cream, choc-chips, & a very good reason why
- Vintage Bridal Shower: Cupcakes, roses, tea cups & giant balloons...and afternoon tea
- Loving Lately: A class in map making, taking a blade to your MacBook & a LoobyLu animation
- Favourite Things: Tiramisu hot chocolate, Fete magazine & Rachel Zoe
- Around Here: Carrot cakes, polka dot spoons, mix tapes & Black Caviar's goodbye
- Pumpkin & Barley Salad: A super tasty slightly crunchy salad to take you from summer to winter
- What's On Your: Dresser? Perennial to-do list? Travel wish list? Nightstand? Playlist?
- Inspired By Owls: Dress your pug in an owl neck warmer & more Etsy/Pinterest finds
- Project Life: Why I need to save stories & photos...keeping it simple & a little bit indie
- Loving Lately: Haunted houses, rocking polka dots, sweating glitter & loving "orangey-pink"
- Geek Finds Lately: Alternatives to Google Reader, Pocket & Wunderlist love
- Styling, Stationery & Sweets: Check out the talented MorgiMac Design & My Vintage Tea Hire
- Easter Around Here: Hot Cross Buns, footy, brunches, crafty stuff, chocolate & cupcakes
- Sticky Nutella Swirls: My spin on cinnamon scrolls, with Nutella & hazelnuts
- Public Inn: Find out why we loved the Public Inn in Castlemaine so much
- Loving Lately: Beautiful words by Tim Coulson & Clare Bowditch...and Marc Jacobs imagery
- Inspired by Caravans: With travel on my mind, some caravan themed finds
- Bendigo Magazine Autumn Issue: All things Parisian in Bendigo...did I eat snails?!
- Long Weekend: Old Green Bean, op-shopping, & the Farmers' Market
- Pumpkin & Choc Chip Waffles: With walnuts, cranberries & ice cream!
- Wombat Hill House: Daylesford brunching on the edge of an extinct volcano
- Ribbons & Lamb's Ears: Finished invitations, Wills & Kate, and some sweet lamb's ears.
- Ink. Paper. Love. : Favourite paper related goodies...and oscar winning animation
- Love You More Than Pinterest: I designed some free printable postcards
- The Hardware Societe: This sweet little Melbourne CBD cafe is now a fave + french toast!
- Window Shopping: Online window shopping inspired by NYC, jade/gold & ModCloth carry-on
- The Three of Us: An article by Chrissie Swan about her sisters, and some memories of mine
- Loving Lately: Paper Party, a peek into Paris, free calendar printables & Ralica Yovkova ceramics
- The Whirrakee: A lazy Sunday afternoon lunch or a special night of dining...love it here!
- Totally Addicted to Base: My favourite classic cheesecake recipe from Donna Hay
- Around Here: Iced coffees, bare feet, sunsets from the decking & summer chicken salad
- The White House: Capturing every day moments on a massive scale with Pete Souza
- Wish Magazine: Carrie from the UK and some talented friends made their own mag!
- Inspired by Clouds: Some sweet Etsy and Pinterest finds, and indoor cloud photography
- Desserts Lately: Masons of Bendigo and my first visit to The Dispensary
- Homemade Granola: Two of my favourite recipes to take breakfast up a notch
- Loving Lately: Oh Joy & Anthropologie, Moop Bag, Moment Junkie & illustrator Oslo Davis
- Summer Holidays Around Here: Daylesford wedding, christmas chocolates & lazy summer days
- Christmas Cookies: My favourite choc chip cookie recipe for the holidays + stop motion video
- Bizoo Zine: Workshop where the end product is a zine guide/map to Bendigo's best kept secrets
- Around Here: Making cards, buying peonies, road trips & our dog gets into the Christmas spirit early
- Polka Dot Presents: I tried an idea I saw on Pinterest using mini pom poms on gift wrap
- Loving Lately: Kraft wrapping, Garance Dore Illustrations, Elise Blaha colour stories & more
- Christmas Ornaments: My favourite online and local finds for new additions to your Christmas tree
- The Square Handmade Market: Full Q&A with Jodie & Belinda about our local handmade market
- View Point Handmade Gallery: Full Q&A with Jess about her store/gallery space
- Bendigo Magazine Summer Issue: View Point Handmade Gallery, Bob Boutique & The Square Market
- November Around Here: Coldplay, chocolate picnics & a cosy beach house
- Peach, Almond & Yoghurt Cake: The perfect summery birthday cake...pretty and tasty!
- Online Mags - Lonny & Este: Two more online magazines I'm loving
- Loving Lately: Country Rd Creative Director interview, dog birthday, snickers macarons and more!
- DIY Instagram Canvas: Instagram Canvas for my wall, including DIY instructions, Coldplay & Brooke Fraser!
- Old Green Bean: Why I'm love them...yes they have a yummy sweets cabinet...but it's much more than that!!
- Inspired By - The Charm of Chalkboard: Chalkboard look cookies, lettering tutorials, & interior design ideas
- When Nothing Is Straight: A Q&A with Tamara Marwood, about her exhibition at El Gordo, and chocolate
- Loving Lately: A new take on font making, avocado recipes, a rooftop dinner party & interior design eye candy
- Around Here: Birthday cakes & macaron dates, stationery & sunsets, mountain bikes & lots of sun
- Inspired By - Book Covers: Checking out new book cover designs for classics, plus Jessica Hische & Chip Kidd
- Finders Keepers: I went to Finders Keepers Melbourne for the first time ever, and made a little video of the trip
- The LABoratory: In which I find out about the gorgeous store displays and crafting in a Q&A with Katie
- Farmers Arms Hotel: A new tradition of visiting country pubs with 2 friends from Ballarat has started, yum!
- Loving Lately: A freebie printable, Annie Smithers article, Sophie & Lili, Cake With Giants and more
- Melbourne Haunts: Some old favourites and new finds from a recent trip to Melbourne
- Inspired By Birch Trees: Etsy finds, Pinterest favourites and some gorgeous photography
- Bella Box: Curious about beauty subscription boxes? I'm trying Bella Box...and discover Bark Box for dogs!
- Dessert Divas: Some yummy local dessert platters and some awesome chicks to share them with
- Winter Escape Part 2: Daylesford Vintage shopping, pizza by the fire, a great movie and macarons
- Weekend Waffles - Lemon & Blueberry: Waffles for brunch, and my favourite organic yoghurt
- Brunch - City vs. Burbs: Mister Close in the city vs. Miss Marmalade in Brunswick, and a sugary Everest
- Little & Lovely: Shopping, cookies, stationery, Frankie O's, Dispensary hot chocolate and a puppy
- From Etsy to Vogue - Bicycle Finds: Warmer weather means it's time to dust off the bike and head outside
- Playing Tourist: Exploring in Spring...View St, Hudson's Hub, El Gordo, Old Green Bean & other local finds
- Paris, Paparazzi and Petit Pixel: How I found myself in a crowd of photographers outside a Paris fashion show
- Parisian Blue Sky: Blogger interviews are always fun, read my first one!
- Bendigo Magazine Spring Issue: Behind the scenes details of my Bendigo Mag article "Ice Cream Sundays"
- Gnocchi Making at Borchelli Ristorante: I learned how to make gnocchi in the kitchen of a local restaurant
- Everyday Things: Snapshots of August including Writers Festival, Pia Jane Bijkerk, Birdsnest purchases and more
- Inspired By - Paper Cuts (The Good Kind!): Famille Summerbelle, Rob Ryan, Etsy finds and Pinterest picks
- The Subtle Eye: There's so much more to love than just the coffee, starting with breakfast!
- Online Mags - Adore Home & Dashing Magazine: Profiling two online magazines I think you will love
- July Photo a Day Part 2: The last of my photos for the July challenge...lots of local goodies to be seen here
- Loving Lately: Blank Goods, dream beach house, running playlist...plus vintage style at my Grandparent's house
- Hudson's Hub Designer Toy Exhibition: Loving the DIY toy exhibition at Hudson's, so much creativity here
- Inspired By - Picnics & Peonies: Instinct & Grace, Peonies & Picnics in Daylesford, and Pinterest picks
- Mason's of Bendigo: We recently visited one of Bendigo's newest restaurants, find out why we loved it
- Online Mags - Maeve & Covet Garden: two more magazines I think you will love, and how you can make your own
- Winter Escape: We escape to Daylesford, browse the market, and get our dog Riley model a jumper by the lake
- Online Mags - Rue & 79 Ideas: Winter is the perfect time for exploring some new reads
- Etsy Wall Part 2: Find out who else I love on Etsy and what prints I chose to finish off my Etsy wall
- July Photo a Day: The first time I've ever done a 'Photo a Day' project based on Bendigo Talks Twitter theme
- Etsy Wall Part 1: What is Etsy, and what would you choose for an Etsy themed wall in your home?
- The Good Loaf Sourdough Bakery & Cafe: I'm addicted to their Pumpkin Bread and cupcakes, what about you?
- Sleep. Snuggle. Stat: my picks for sleepwear and loungewear...surviving the depths of winter in style
- Got Moo?: How I made my own Moo Mini Cards...they're tiny and cute, you can make some too!
- Ego's Culinaria: One of our favourite places to visit for good food, coffee and cakes in Daylesford
- Keep Calm & Blog: Ever wondered about the story behind the Keep Calm posters and where the first was found?
- Edward's Greengrocer & Deli: So many delectable foodie goodies at everyone's favourite local store
- What Would Nina Proudman Do?: Try my Nina inspired iPhone wallpaper, plus the Notebook Doodles
- Long Weekend Hibernation: We discovered hibernating in style at the Hilton South Wharf
- Facebook: Find Petit Pixel Design on Facebook
- RU on Spotify?: I'm checking out music streaming service Spotify and why I like it more than Rdio
- Queen's Birthday: How I spent the Queen's Birthday weekend in photos (learning to handwrite on a tablet!)
- The Epicurean Delicatessen: Rediscovering an old favourite for brunch and lunch, so very tasty
- Wednesday Night Dilemma's: When too many good things come at once, how do you choose where to start?
- The Little Things: Capturing the stories behind the little things on a wedding day, and some favourite weddings
- The Woodhouse: They had me at open fireplace and dessert platter, but then I tried their wood fired steak...yum!
- Hello Winter: It's all about skirts and boots for me during Winter, and these are some of my favourite online finds
Petit Pixel Design started in May 2012