Some online & local finds that I've come across lately that I just had to share :)
- Papercookie is one of my new favourite online stores...and I just found an interview with them via the Finders Keepers blog. I love reading about the paths people end up taking on the way to finding what they were always meant to be/do!
- Check out this tote bag from One & The Same...note the use of the word pixel...this tote was meant for me!
- These little monsters from Amor Amor Designs are too cute...stationery, children's wear, softies...with edgy little monster designs included!
- Whisk & Pin has a range of gourmet muesli, cookie, baking mixes & more that are preservative and additive free, Australian made, and deliciously tempting. I want that rocky road...
- Dear Lizzy is one of my favourite blogs...super talented & crafty Elizabeth Kartchner has a gorgeous family, whimsical photography & I love her style. She also happened to be video taping the moment her husband Colin got a surprise puppy for his birthday...love this. He is also an amazing videographer...how beautiful is this.
- Frankie O's Flower Emporium is too sweet not to share. I love a florist that understands that you might just be leaving work, but on a whim, you're just going to stop by and grab a bunch of flowers to spoil yourself or make someone else smile. She's open until 5:30 on weeknights (6pm on Fridays + weekends including Sunday) which gives you just enough time to drop in...and her range of fresh flowers are priced just right for those impulse purchases. She also does the real deal "make a statement" flowers for special occasions...and she's got lots of other gift choices to choose from as well. It's obvious Frankie loves what she does...you can see that straight away...the store is painted a dramatic pink & she even has a chandelier...love your work Frankie! (Hargreaves St next door to the new Telstra shop just before you get to JB HiFi)
- I stopped by The Square handmade market today...loved the name of this stall...Bok Bok B'Gerk!
- Just discovered that The Dispensary does hot chocolate in a bowl...somehow it just feels cosier to drink it that way...and their chocolate brownie is amazingly rich & soft all at the same time.
- Every time I walk down Chancery Lane, I notice another artwork pasted to the brick wall. Sometimes I wonder if they've been there all along or whether they're being added to all the time...loved the mad hatter vibe & the hot pink hair of this one!