A peek into Paris, freebie calendar printables, Evalicious buttons & a Paper Party...some of the things I've been loving lately...
- Paper Party - You know I can't help myself when it comes to the deliciousness of paper...so I was excited to find this website started by the always gorgeous Liz of Dear Lizzy (remember the puppy birthday surprise?) Separate to her blog, subscribe for all kinds of techniques and discussions around the use of paper in craft...including videos and some very talented contributors...this pic from Anna-Maria Wolniak
- Evalicious - Eve Johnson's indie online store...she makes art journal kits, badge buttons (as shown), stamps, tags and more...everything is hand made/curated by her and eco-friendly where possible. I love her style and perpetually want to add at least half of her store to my cart!
- Toffee Magazine Free Calendars - In my opinion, it's never too late to update your calendar...or add another one to the mix, especially when they are as pretty as these printables. Did I mention they're freebie downloads? :)
- My Little Paris - I have a subscription to this newsletter but you can also just browse this website choc full of Parisian experiences for living vicariously (or trip planning if you're lucky enough to be travelling to Europe!). Covering topics like "6 Fireplaces to Warm Up", revealing the world of Parisian rooftops, or maybe you'd like to hit up a boutique where you can buy clothes by the kilo! (imagine a few kilo's of winter boots...mmmm)...I just love the little peek into Paris that this newsletter subscription provides :)
- Ralica Yovkova Ceramics - a father/daughter business in Bulgaria produces these amazing pieces...I have a weakness for designs that include dandelions...and there are plenty of these on this gorgeous post profiling the designer via 79 Ideas.
What kind of online goodies have you come across lately?