A collection of things I've come across online that I'm loving lately...from Garance Dore illustrations to the perfect tea towel for any sweet tooth...
- Elise Blaha shares her inspiration behind choosing the colours for the Project Life Seafoam Edition. I love a behind-the-scenes of any design process, so it's lucky for me this is a series not just a single post. I can relate to the Goldilocks moment she refers to when making sure a colour choice is "just right"...that moment when it clicks and you can't wait to get on with the project...love.
- If only I lived close enough to Paris that YSL might invite me to do a featured blog post with them...Carrie from Wish Wish Wish gets to live that moment. Everything from the shoes & tights to the Parisian cafe street-scape complimenting the black and the gold of YSL is just gorgeous.
- I have come to accept that I will forever be smitten with kraft paper...this DIY from Amanda over at Wit and Whistle shows that all you need is some twine and a metallic pen and you have everything you need for gorgeous gift wraps.
- Speaking of smitten...Garance Dore is now selling prints of her illustrations. I wonder if Santa could swing by...?
- The Joy of Ex Foundation has some sweet tea towels and aprons available via Birdsnest...I had trouble choosing between this one and the "I can hear a chocolate foil from 100 yards"...perfect for any baker/sweet tooth you may know!
Lastly this series of photos by Cherry Blossom Girl of NYC in winter makes me want to watch Serendipity with a hot chocolate in hand. If all goes to plan, this time next year we will be on our way home from an NYC winter right about now :)
Feel free to share what you're loving lately...!
Design Resources: Alpha by Lauren Reid Designs