Here's what you get when you combine the style of someone a little bit smitten with grey, who likes a typography and playful design, and loves dogs (and linen!) a lot...the beginnings of a sweet guest bedroom with a side of polka dots...of course!
Been brainstorming after being in this house for eleventy-billion years (ok maybe 12ish) about what it would be like to have a legitimately cute guest bedroom. Here's what I've been pulling together and eyeing off over a long period of time...some of which is on it's way to my P.O. Box...some of which I'm still just dreaming about :) Lots of it is currently on sale though so if you're pondering, don't ponder too long!
- Charcoal triangle sheets from the Adairs Kids
- Coal stonewash pillow cases from Adairs
- Grey waffle cotton quilt cover & pillow cases from Temple & Webster (need to be a member to browse)
- Silver Striped Cotton Coverlet in Classic Ticking Stripe from Temple & Webster
- Hello There Handsome / Good Morning Gorgeous accent cushions from Wild Hearts
- Reversible Mon Ami European Pillow Cases from Citta Design
- Linen Macaron Cushion from Hale Mercantile
- Sky Cotton Throw Blanket (X-Large) from Kate & Kate
Throw in some sheer linen curtains and some fairy lights and let the daydreaming begin!