Would it be almost December without an online window shopping spree by moi? :) Sometimes I just like to start with one blog and see where it leads me...the answer is with a browser full of tabs on the verge of crashing! But I picked out some things I found that I like, you might too...
- Owning It: A Creative's Guide to Contracts & Law..include real case studies and beautiful design. The Design Files did a great post about Sharon and here book here.
- Online class about starting your own stationery business featuring advie by iconic companies like Rifle Paper Co, class by Eva from Sycamore Street Press, random sidenote: this podcast about working smarter, not harder with Eva and Elise is awesome.
- Oriental Bird Kimono Dressing Gown
- Marley and Lockyer Ceramic Christmas Quote Decorations
- Kara Rosenlund's book "Shelter: How Australian's Live" featuring drool-worthy photography by Kara. A documentation of raw and real homesteads and the landscapes that surround them, as discovered by Kara on her travels. Sidenote: The Design Files interview with Kara here.
- Graphic Safari Handpainted Watercolour Feathers for use in Photoshop (aka digital product via Etsy)
- Festoon Lights for chilling on our newly built decking over summer! 20m version also available :)
- Status Anxiety "Passing Blue" leather bag...be still my beating heart ;)
Hope you liked...I shall go relieve my browser of keeping track of all those tabs now!